Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Far Beyond Decent...INCEST!!


What would you consider a good reason to write?

A man always has two reasons for doing anything--a good reason and the real reason. -JP Morgan


Everything has a reason, no matter how intelligent it may be or however idiotic it may seem. For instance, I write and share a lot of my lyrics for the simple reason that a lot of the things I write are based in the reality that I live in. The events, the emotions, the thoughts, the people are major influences in my writing. If ever I have spoken to you about my writing, I am sure that I have told you this particualr statement:

If I've known you long enough or if I've talked to you for a second I can base a song on you. -Lucius Black


A few examples:
(NOTE: there are a lot more but I'm trying to get to a point here...)

CAM: "Infinite Gentleman" (ALBUM: Live @ Dirtyfoot's)
SANTOS: "Hustle For It" (ALBUM: Proving Ground)
MIYA: "Calypso His" (ALBUM: Dirtyfoot's @ last)
DRE: "Search Home" (ALBUM: Dirtyfoot's @fter dark)
LIS "This Called Healing" (ALBUM: Dirtyfoot's @fter dark)

All of that of that was said to say this-there are four main reasons I write:


  • To comfort people

  • To honor a friend, family member, etc.

  • To get out emotions and/or thoughts

  • To push the envelope, making people think



This particular is the last reason. Before you go any further, I want to warn you...


WARNING:

This song will make you rather uncomfortable, I say that having written it and being so uncomfortable that I wanted to stop writing. But I ask you to look past that to the manner in which the subject matter is covered and the eloquence of it. Enjoy...

Kiss, Never Tell

Verse One
Young longing, viewed pleasures
The sinful fantasy
Quake slightly in passion
Over incest standing broad
Once lips kiss forbidden
Turn back, not an option left
Feel pounding deep within
Wrong nothing if it feels right

Verse Two
(All conscience scream stopping
Other regions play continue themes
Her touch, known for so long
Takes on a different flame
Beloved for other reasons
A lover unexpected here
Sweet sweat comes to ease nerves now
Because caress offers no console)

Verse Three
Quick paces punctuate this
Fantastic chance to know the pain
Of loving someone who
Loves you but not in lusting realm
Taste necks now, feel heartbeat
Nervous of hands that do not belong
Just one hit of the new drug
Please them as addiction of skin

Verse Four
(Threshold carries of willing
To imperfect euphoric momentary
Yield likely to quell a sin burning
Thrusts and strokes again then again
Yells continue until all blurs
As walls perspire written in our adultery
Climax comes to end motions
Until the moment repeats again)

Mother-(breathless) You are soooo good at this…

Son-(breathless) Thank you, I guess…so are you. Well…I gotta go. (kisses her).

(Whether he was ashamed of what has become a regular practice or whether his words were true no one will truly know. Mother dearest lies spent, sleeping for an hour or two after which she will try to shower away the sin and change sheets as if that might help. Father, conspicuous by his absence, sits discussing religion with the most unlikely sort-a recovering meth addict. One can only wonder if the reformed can change the heart of an atheist.)

2 comments:

Quint-R said...

From Cam'Ron's "Confessions"

Then one day
When I thought there wasn't a sin left
I ran into my aunt
With the fat ass and the thin chest
I don't really wanna talk about it
Or get in depth
But father I'm gon' leave you
With this last word called incest...

Lucius Black said...

Prince's "Sister"

I was only 16 but I guess that's no excuse
My sister was 32, lovely, and loose
She don't wear no underwear
She says it only gets in her hair
And it's got a funny way of stoppin' the juice
My sister never made love to anyone else but me
She's the reason for my, uh, sexuality
She showed me where it's supposed to go
A blow job doesn't mean blow
Incest is everything it's said to be
Oh, sister
Don't put me on the street again
Oh, sister
I just want to be your friend
I was only 16 and only half a man
My sister didn't give a goddamn
She only wanted to turn me out
She [took a whip to] me until I shout
"Oh, [motherfuckersjustamotherfucker]
Can't you understand?"
Oh, sister
Don't put me on the street again
Oh, sister
I just want to be your friend
I know what you want me to do
Put me on the street
And make me blue
Oh, sister, oohoohoooow