Social Icons

Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

THE APPEAL



Main Entry: ap·peal
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈpēl\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English appel, from Anglo-French apel, from apeler
Date: 13th century

1. a legal proceeding by which a case is brought before a higher court for review of the decision of a lower court
2. a criminal accusation
3. a: an application (as to a recognized authority) for corroboration, vindication, or decision
b: an earnest plea : entreaty
c: an organized request for donations

4. the power of arousing a sympathetic response : attraction




I'm not asking any of money, peoples...just more of the first two.




As it currently stands, a grand idea and a grand undertaking has recently invaded my mind. This idea, something that I had never thought of doing before, is something that leaves me with no doubt in my mind that I will need help with. So at this moment, on this day, I call to those who I have considered compatriots upon this road of lyrical glory to assist me as much as it be within your ability to help me. The project, a spoken word ballet, can only be as wonderful as this mind’s eye sees it if I have the help of you talented souls. This is the appeal. Those who respond to it will get the synopsis of what this ballet is to be about.

Lyrically yours,
Lucius Black



ANY talented soul with a gift of poetry and words is advised to get on board...

No comments: