Social Icons

Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

TORIAN: The Scars...

The First Of Many Scars (Intro)
The way in which we start things isn’t as important to me as how they are ended
.
My years as a violinist taught me that easily enough. Sometimes the pieces you play begin on sour notes only to end beautifully.

But sometimes it varies based on the situations. I have been there and back again. Thus is the lot of the quiet violinist.

Torian
.
Yeah, that’s my name.

I am sure there have been stories before, stories of evil men being made and ones where a monster was finally seen to be a man. . Yet this tale has common threads.

This is about scars.

More to the point, this is a story about my scars. And if you truly know about scars you know the pains that usually come with making them.

Do you want to see mine?

OK. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Here is the first…